EANA 2018 will be held in Berlin, Germany, at the Free University Berlin, Campus Lankwitz.
Dates: 24-28 September 2018
The conference welcomes abstracts from all topics of astrobiology, and will set a special focus on "Water".
A large number of student travel grants will be available.
For questions, please don`t hesitate to contact Lena Noack (lena.noack (at) fu-berlin.de) and Frances Westall (westall (at) cnrs-orleans.fr).
- Abstract submission deadline: 1 July 2018
- Early bird registration deadline: 15 July 2018
- Late registration deadline: 17 September 2018
Registration fees: Upon registration you will pay a conference fee depending on your EANA membership status and your academic level:
- 80€ non-EANA member
- 70€ EANA member
- 60€ non-EANA member, student
- 50€ EANA member, student
Local organizing committee:
- Lena Noack (FU)
- Alessandro Airo (TU)
- Felix Arens (FU)
- Mickael Baqué (DLR)
- Jean-Pierre de Vera (DLR, DAbG)
- Andreas Elsässer (FU)
- Jenny Feige (TU)
- Georg Feulner (PIK)
- Mareike Godolt (DLR, TU)
- John Lee Grenfell (DLR)
- Lutz Hecht (MfN, FU)
- Jacob Heinz (TU)
- Dennis Höning (DLR)
- Deborah Maus (TU)
- Heike Rauer (DLR, TU, FU)
- Christof Sager (FU)
- Janosch Schirmack (TU)
- Dirk Schulze-Makuch (TU, DAbG)
- Dirk Wagner (GFZ, Uni Potsdam, DAbG)
- Kai Wünnemann (MfN, FU)
More information will follow in the next months.