EANA 2018 - Travel GrantsEANA will award a large number of student and early-career travel grants as in the last years. The exact amount will depend on the number of approved applicants, but will be in the order of 300€.
In addition, the Sohan Jheeta Travel bursary of €600 will be awarded to a student from a developing nation to enable the student to attend the EANA conference in Berlin.
If you would like to apply for one of these two travel grants, please submit your application together with your abstract submission. You will be asked to give the following information:
- Name and first name
- Degree status (student or post-doc)
- Nationality and country of residence
- A short CV in text form (few lines) highlighting for example your career status, education, university enrollment, main research interests
- Publication information (number of publications and main publications, or main conference abstracts, if applicable)
- A short motivation statement why you need travel support
We define an early career scientist as a student (High school/BSc/MSc/PhD) or post-doc within 7 years of his/her PhD.
The travel grant submission deadline was 1 July 2018. It is not possible anymore to apply for an EANA travel grant.